Why to buy organic tampons?
Organic cotton has to go through strict federal guidelines in order to be labeled as organic. This means that you know exactly what you’re getting with organic cotton tampons. For example: pesticide free and dioxin free.
Benefits of Organic tampons
- Organic cotton tampons don’t contain any pesticide residue.
- Organic cotton tampons don’t contain endocrine-disrupting elements.
- Organic cotton tampons may lower the risk of TSS.
- Organic cotton tampons are biodegradable.
- Many organic cotton tampons are better-constructed to reduce
riskof fibers being left behind.
- Some women experience fewer hormonal issues after switching to organic cotton tampons.
Other categories that may interest you: